My investing philosophy is simple:
- Invest in a globally diversified index fund (or ETF)
- Keep costs low
- Let it grow by itself. Do not mess with it. Rebalance at a fixed schedule or when necessary.
Please read more my articles where I go into more detail, explore the evidence and explain various concepts in investing.
It was a busy month. While juggling between working from home with a full-time job,…
On Thursday, Sep 3, 2020, there was a massive sellout of tech stocks. The NASDAQ…
Is DIY investing approach or going with a roboadvisor better? In this article, I will highlight the reasons for and against going with either approach.
Imagine for a moment that you are in the 1600s living in Europe. Unfortunately, you…
In Part 1 of this series, I explained and showed that Irish Domiciled ETFs are more…
- Why You Should Use A Roboadvisor
- Why You Should Pay For Your HDB With CPF
- Fundamental vs Technical Analysis
- Feeling Poor After Purchasing A Home
- Key Strategies To Maximize Credit Card Cashback
Follow My Blog
Get new content delivered directly to your inbox.
Follow me on social media!