My investing philosophy is simple:
- Invest in a globally diversified index fund (or ETF)
- Keep costs low
- Let it grow by itself. Do not mess with it. Rebalance at a fixed schedule or when necessary.
Please read more my articles where I go into more detail, explore the evidence and explain various concepts in investing.
Are investment gurus the real deal? Here are some questions to ask yourself before you sign up for these courses.
It was a busy month. While juggling between working from home with a full-time job,…
On Thursday, Sep 3, 2020, there was a massive sellout of tech stocks. The NASDAQ…
Is DIY investing approach or going with a roboadvisor better? In this article, I will highlight the reasons for and against going with either approach.
Imagine for a moment that you are in the 1600s living in Europe. Unfortunately, you…
- My Take On Money Making Schemes
- Why You Should Use A Roboadvisor
- Why You Should Pay For Your HDB With CPF
- Fundamental vs Technical Analysis
- Feeling Poor After Purchasing A Home
Follow My Blog
Get new content delivered directly to your inbox.
Follow me on social media!